Saturday, August 2, 2008

Unpredictable Morning



I love when weekends come, as most people do!! It is Saturday morning, and I was looking forward to getting up this morning while it was still dark and reading my Bible, enjoying a cup of coffee and working on my etsy site, but... my 7 month old son had different plans. Usually he will fall back asleep after his 5:30a/6a bottle... but not this morning. He must of known the plans that I had and my excitement to begin them. So I type this entry at about 9:32am. My boy has been asleep for about 45min. and now it is crunch time. I can't be upset though, because it is in the special and unexpected moments with him that I gain the most joy. Today my husband and I did not have to hustle to get ourselves ready and him ready too. My son and I could just hang! Spend the quality time that usually rushes by us during the hustle and bustle of the work week. I will maximize these few minutes of silence, sip my coffee, and read some words of encouragement from my Bible, and maybe take a few pictures of my art work, as I wait for him to arise from his morning nap!!


Take a look at my art work at simplylovlee.blogspot.com and shop online at
simplylovlee.etsy.com for unique art and whimsical gifts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment