Friday, November 28, 2008

The Day After Thanksgiving!



Many people will be resting the day away, while those of us who have to work...will be getting ready to head out of the door! I really don't mind going to work today because it will be a really quiet day at the office and Josh, my son, will be staying home with "DaDa"! Which is nice, because I won't have the extra daycare stop before and after work today! Also it is important to not that today is FRIDAY! Thanksgiving day was a great day...I ate well, spent time with family, and did some yard work! I am also so grateful that God has given me such a rich life and an incredible husband and son! If you read this blog today...I encourage you to take on the challenge with me to make Today a GREAT DAY!

Lovlee

No comments:

Post a Comment